Jet Assisted Chevy (Episode 1)Edit
- Jet Assisted Chevy: Can a 1967 Chevrolet get to over 300mph using some rockets strapped to its roof?
- Pop Rocks and Soda: Can six tubes of "Pop Rocks" and six 330ml cans of Soda eaten and drank simultaneously, explode your stomach from the chemical reaction?
Biscuit Bazooka (Episode 2)Edit
- Stuck on an Airplane Toilet: Can an airplane toilet create enough suction to cause the user to become stuck on it?
- Biscuit Bullet: Can a can of biscuit dough explode when it is placed inside a hot car?
- Skyscraper Plunge: Can a person throw himself through the window of a skyscraper?
Poppy-Seed Drug Test (Episode 3)Edit
- Lawn Chair Lift off: Can a person take to the skies only using a lawn chair and weather balloons?
- Poppy-Seed Drug Test: Can someone come up positive on a heroin test by only eating poppy seeds?
- Goldfinger: Can being painted with gold paint actually be deadly?